HYDERABAD, India (Reuters) - At least 22 people died in a car bomb blast near a movie studio in the southern Indian city of Hyderabad on Wednesday, officials said. About 35 people were also wounded when the bomb, which had been planted in a parked jeep, exploded at midday as a convoy of cars arrived for the first shot of a new film. "The bomb was set off by remote control," A. Madhava Reddy, Home (Interior) Minister of Andhra Pradesh state, told Reuters. Police said nobody had claimed responsibility for the bomb and there was no immediate reaction from political groups in the Indian capital. Reddy said the injured included movie actor Mohanbabu (one name), who is also a member of the upper house of India's parliament, and legislator Paritala Ravi. Officials said their injuries were not life-threatening. The dead included a five-member crew of television station E-TV, whose car bore the brunt of the blast as it led the convoy. Four vehicles in the convoy were hit by the blast. Andhra Pradesh state, of which Hyderabad is the capital, has been rocked by a violent campaign by outlawed Maoist insurgents. Seven policemen died and six were wounded on Monday in a landmine explosion about 220 km (140 miles) north of Hyderabad in the fourth such attack in the past two years. The Maoist People's War Group (PWG), which was banned in Andhra Pradesh in 1992, gained a reprieve in June 1995 when local authorities granted a temporary amnesty to its members. But it was banned again in July last year.